The legacy of Dev Bhoomi Institute of Pharmacy & Research (DBIPR) is unparallel in providing quality professional education. It is an emerging academic excellence center & placement pioneer in North India. DBIPR has established a healthy environment of professional, scientific and technological accomplishments, with state of the art labs at
Dehradun campus.The institute started, with B. Pharm. course in 2007, presently imparting Pharmacy education in Diploma (D. Pharm.), Undergraduate (B. Pharm.)& Postgraduate (M. Pharm.- in Pharmacology &Pharmaceutics) level.
1. Best faculty: from topnotch institutes of the country e.g. Nagpur University, the oldest University, to NIPER Mohali.
2. Research & Innovative faculty & students: 100 publications in National & International Journals.
3. Best Result- University 2nd topper, 2012, Ms. Vidisha Joshi, B. Pharm.(Batch 2008-12), out of 15 B. Pharm. Institute of the state
4. Number of conferences/ seminars/ workshops/ Guest Lectures held.
5. Best Teaching Learning Process (Smart Class Rooms/ Labs. & Seminar Hall equipped with Pharmacy softwares).
6. Best programs for fullfilling our Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR): 1st Pharmacy Institute honored four times by Health Deptt.U.K., for our contribution under CSR & our NSS Nodal Officer’s (Ms. Priyanka Bhatt) photo was published in Uttarakhand Government Calendar,USACS Shining success track has enabled us to make balance every time as the bar of achievement is been raised by changing scenario of Pharmaceutical/ Health Sector. Our alumni are bringing laurels day after day in various walks of life. We feel proud in transferring academic excellence to career wisdom.
The Pharmacist can work in wide variety of health care settings : in the pharmaceutical industry (R&D, production, quality control,packaging, quality assurance, marketing etc.) in practice settings (hospital & community i.eretail/ wholesale pharmacy), in academics(as teacher, regulatory affairs [as drug inspector]),clinical research & so on.
Total 125 scientific posters presented at National and International Conferences by faculty & students out of which 50 by faculty & 50 by B.Pharm. & 25 by M. Pharm. students.1st Pharmacy Institute whose B. Pharm. (2nd to Final year) students had presented 45 scientific posters at National & International Conferences.
1st Pharmacy Institute whose 60 B. Pharm.(Batch 2008-12 & 2009-13) final year project work has been published in National & International Journals.
Institute Industry Academia Interaction Cell
Comprehensive Continuing Pharmacy Education programs (CPE) in the form of seminars/ workshops/guest lectures have been conducted, under the umbrella of Institute Industry Academia (IIA) interaction cell for students as well as faculty to ensure that our students should be industry ready and socially responsible professionals, imbibed with the spirit of lifelong learning time to time by inviting experts.
Some of them are:
Pharmaceuticals Industry: –
Dr. S. Farooq (President, Himalaya Drug Co.), Mr. Anil Murjani (Country Head QUALITY, Austria), Mr. Manoj Agarwal (Zonal Sales Manager, Johnson and
Johnson Co.), Mr. Vikas Singh, Mr. Sandip Rawat, Mr. Rohit Anwar, (Territory Managers, CIPLA Pharmaceuticals Ltd.), Dr. Gaurav Goyal, Sr. Manager, R & D, Russan Pharma Ltd., Mr. Ashish Kr. Chatterjee, Plant Manager, Oasis Pharma &Co- Ordinator of Drug Manufacturers Association of Uttarakhand, Sh. S.K.Gupta, President, Chemists & Druggist Association, Dehradun.
Dr. Vikram Singh (Nephrologist) & Mr. Rahul Dora (Head, Marketing), Synergy Hospital, Dr. Sudhanshu Kalra, Chairman, IMA, Dr. Piyush Goel, IMA, Mr. V. S. Negi, Bharat Heart Institute.
Directorate of Medical, Health & Family Welfare, Uttarakhand Government :-
Dr. P.C. Kapri, Dr. Ajeet Gairola, Dr. Suman Arya, Dr. Manorama Purohit, Dr. Unniyal, Mrs. Parvati
Prof. C.T. Chopde (Nagpur University), Prof. Gajender Singh (Pt. B.D.Sharma University),Dr. Lukka Bhanupradeep (University of Auckland,New Zealand), Dr. Rajni Mathur (Delhi Institute of Pharmaceutical Science and Research), Dr. Manju Sharma (Jamia Hamdard University), Prof. Ranjit Singh (H.P.), Prof. P.C. Sharma (ISF, Moga), Prof. Shailendra K. Saraf (B.B.D.Uni.,UP)
Uttarakhand State Pharmacy Council:-
Dr. Laxman Singh Rautela & Mr. Satya Badoni Chairman & Executive member respectively.
Clinical Research Organisation (CRO) :-
Prof. Sanjay Gupta & Mr. Mukul Singhal, Catalyst Clinical Services, New Delhi, Dr. Mahesh Gupta & Prof. Monica Thomas, ICRI.
We provide 15 to 30 days Hospital/Industry training to 1st to 3rd year B.Pharm & D.Pharm. students.
We are Placement Pioneer in North India. We also provide placements to students of other Institutions.