The Institution provides residential facilities offering a comprehensive range of facilities within the campus, separately for boys and girls. We understand that most of our students are moving away from home for the first time, so we strive to make the transition as smooth as possible by providing comfortable, safe and homely set-up within the campus. All rooms have been designed to provide adequate moving space and ample air and light.
The institute makes the best possible efforts to provide the finest Residential services and facilities within the campus. Following are the facilities offered:
- Separate residential facility for boys and girls within the campus.
- Rooms with attached washroom, bed, table, chair and almirahs.
- Arrangement of power supply through dedicated 24 hour hotlines.
- Geyser in each room to provide hot water during winter season.
- Free internet connectivity through Wi-Fi system.
- Power backup ( for light load only).
- Mess facility providing hygienic and nutritious vegetarian & non-vegetarian meals, three times a day.