Dev Bhoomi Group of Institutions,Dehardun
MBA Industrial Visits
Conducting regular Industrial Visits is one of the strong pillars of academic excellence of management studies . Such visits clarify the concepts of students upto a notable extent as it gives them opportunity to blend their theoretical outlook with the practical exposure of industry. Management has settled up various collaborations and tie-ups with leading and pioneer industries where the students are been taken to view and learn the industrial activities . They acknowledge the practical implementation of different processes during the course of such visits . Regular Industrial Visits are organized by DBIMS :
- To provide students an insight regarding internal working of companies.
- To blend the outlook of students with practical industrial exposure besides theoretical knowledge .
- To bridge the gap between classroom and real world.
- To impart the students an opportunity to learn things practically in a real-time functional environment through interaction, witnessing the working methods and clarifying the doubts from experienced workers.
- To learn the practical usage of updated technologies and skillful throughput.
- To see and learn various executional and administrative operations of a company.
- To build a strong desire among students in becoming professionals.