5 Days Webinar on Machine Learning Using Python
|Event Title:||5 Days Webinar on Machine Learning Using Python|
|The main objective of this webinar is to give the fundamental of machine learning that how it is used in different fields.
The reason for Machine Learning is to find designs in your information and afterward make forecasts dependent on regularly complex examples to respond to business questions, recognize and break down patterns and help take care of issues. Machine leaning in business and different fields is viably a strategy for information investigation that works via robotizing the way toward building information models.
Machine Learning in business and different territories, for example, human services and legislative offices isn’t just another term for AI (Artificial Intelligence). While AI is the umbrella term given for machines copying human capacities, AI is a particular part of AI where machines are prepared to figure out how to process and utilize information; another depiction regularly utilized is ‘machine knowledge’.
|AIM of the Events
|1. How Machine Learning is used to find designs in your information.
2. How Machine Learning is used in business and different territories
3. Different algorithm used in Machine Learning.
4. How Python is used in Machine Learning.
5. The ultimate goal is to improve the learning in such a way that it becomes automatic.
|Content of the Event||DAY 1
1. Introduction to ML
2. ML Life Cycle
3. Supervised Learning
4. Unsupervised Learning
5. Real-World Applications
1. Tools for performing ML: Weka, Python, R
2. Hands-On Weka Tool
1. Supervised Learning Model
2. Example: K-Nearest Neighbour, Decision Tree, Random Forest, Support Vector Machine
1. Unsupervised Learning Model
2. Example: Partitioning and Hierarchical Clustering, k-Means, k-Medoid
1. Introduction and Implementation of Convolutional Neural Network
|Speakers of the Events:
|NAME||Dr. Laxmi Sapra
Dr. Jasminder Kaur Sandhu
Mr. Varun Sapra
|Designation & Experience||Associate Professor
|Organization||Chitkara University, Chandigarh
Chitkara University, Chandigarh
|Department Name ( Full Name)||Computer Science & Engineering|
|Course Name (Participants):||B.Tech (CSE) 2nd & 3rd Year and MCA 2nd Year|
|Date Time & Venue of Events:||24/06/2020 to 28/06/2020, 11:00 am to 1:00 pm, Online|
|Event Coordinator & Organizing Team Members||Mr. Dhajvir Singh Rai|
|Contact Person||Mr. Dhajvir Singh Rai|