29 Jan 2020
Campus Placement Drive of JARO Institute of Technology
Dev Bhoomi Group of Institutions.
|1||Name of the Company||JARO Institute of Technology, Management and Research Pvt. Ltd.|
|2||Date of Campus Drive||29.1.2020 at 10.00 AM|
|3||Company Profile||Jaro Education is a leading EdTech company and a pioneer in the executive education space. A bridge that helps the universities and institutes to develop online and technology-based programmes all the while catering to the needs of working professionals who can benefit from these; Jaro Education offers varied choices in management and technology programs from reputed universities and institutes, nationally and internationally.|
|5||Stream Required||B.tech /MBA/BBA/B.Com/B.Sc/MCA|
|6||Eligibility Criteria (Marks %age or any other conditions)||Designation: Trainee – Career Development
Eligibility criteria for Jaro Education:
1. B.Com/BBA/ MBA
Eligibility criteria for Jaro Toppscholars:
1. BE/BTech/BCA/BSc (Any Specialization) /MBA/ MCA/ M.Tech 2020 Batch
|7||Batch||Final Placement – Batch 2020 (Salary 6-8 LPA)
Internship – Batch 2021 (stipend -20 k pm)
|9||Position||1. Career Development
2. Jaro Toppscholars
|8||Job Profile||Desired Candidate Profile:
1. Good Communication skills.
2. Pleasing Personality.
3. Excellent Interpersonal skills.
4. Aspiration towards Sales / Marketing in future.
1. Lead generation through cold calling.
2. Meeting & Counselling prospective Target Audience (mostly working professionals).
3. Achieving assigned target.
4. Exploring Market Intelligence / Information (through various channels).
|9||Job Location||Location: Mumbai (Chembur, Goregaon, Dadar, Thane), Pune, Gurgaon, Noida, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Chennai & Cochin.|
|10||Package||6 – 8 LPA|
|11||Any Bond or Fee||No|
|(Please specify clearly)|
|12||Placement Process (PPT, Written Test, GD, PI or Any other Test)||PPT, GD, PI|
|NOTE : • All students should carry their CV and copy of Documents along with passport size photograph.