Online Drive of Cynet Systems
Dev Bhoomi Group of Institutions.
|1||Name of the Company||Cynet Systems|
|2||Date||Last Date of Registration:- 17/2/2021 till 3:00 PM|
|3||Company Profile||Voted as one of the best places to work in the Washington DC Area, Cynet Systems is pioneering IT Staffing & Engineering Consulting across the nation.
Cynet today has a presence in all 50 States and employs over 700+ consultants.
Cynet has a 300+ recruiting army.
Cynet has several office locations within the US, India, Philippines and Canada.
US Headquarters: 2100 Atlantic Blvd, Suite #740, Sterling, VA 20166
India headquarters is based out of Noida and branch offices in Karnal and Dehradun
|5||Stream Required||All Graduates and Post Graduate|
|6||Eligibility Criteria (Marks %age or any other conditions)||Must have excellent verbal / written communication & interpersonal skills.
Must be willing to work night shifts (US Timings).
|7||Batch||2021(Passing Out Batch)|
|9||Position||Talent Acquisition Associate|
|8||Job Profile||Job Description :
1. Take care of the end-to-end recruitment cycle. Identify candidates with the right skill set to match the clients’ requirements.
2. Understand the job requirement in depth to ensure quality sourcing and recruiting. Should ensure to revert/submit profiles with the quick turnaround time for timely submittals to meet sharp deadlines of submittals for each requisition.
3. Coordinate with the candidates for the interview timings and joining formalities.
4. Make use of effective resourcing strategies, such as headhunting, Internet sourcing, networking, and referrals.
5. Must pay attention to maintaining & building the candidate database.
|10||Package||The starting salary would be CTC (2.8 To 3.4 LPA) + Incentives based on Performance on monthly basis (Incentives are lucrative).
All trainees will start on a stipend which continues for two months. Training Stipend is 14K.
The stipend is converted to salary after the successful completion of the training period of 2 months. Conversion is based on scores achieved in assessments given during the training.
|11||Any Bond or Fee||1 year|
|12||Placement Process (PPT, Written Test, GD, PI or Any other Test)||Virtual Process
1. ONLINE INTERVIEW
|Registration Link :
Mr. Kamal Rana
Head – Corporate Resource Center