Online Placement Drive of IFI Techsolutions Pvt Ltd
Dev Bhoomi Group of Institutions.
Online Drive of IFI Techsolutions Pvt Ltd
|1||Name of the Company||IFI Techsolutions Pvt Ltd|
|2||Date||Last Date of Registration:-12.Nov.2020.|
|3||Company Profile||FI Tech is a born in cloud Microsoft Gold Partner and a Cloud Solutions Provider (CSP) setup by ex-Microsoft employees to help global customers ranging from Enterprises to SMBs and Start-ups with their digital transformation journey.|
|5||Eligibility Criteria||· Excellent verbal and written communications skills
· Candidates should have strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
· Good Understanding about System and Network administration, Data structures
· Working knowledge on databases and SQL.
· Good understanding of Cloud technologies preferably azure
· Quick learner with passion to learn, remain current on industry trends and adapt to new technologies
· Attention to details and striving for perfection
· Able to contribute individually and work in a team to achieve the business goals.
|6||Stream Required||B.Tech(CSE),BCA, B.SC(IT) & MCA|
|8||Position||“Associate Cloud Engineer” & Data Analytics|
|9||Roles & Responsibilities||· Assessment of Client Infrastructure, environment and applications.
· Preparation of Azure deployment and migration plans.
· Participation in building Private, Public and Hybrid cloud solutions
using Microsoft Azure.
· Design or customize software for client use to optimize operational efficiency.
· Improve existing systems by analyzing areas of modification.
· Maintain systems by monitoring, identifying, and correcting software defects.
· Elicit requirements from onsite team and customer team.
· Identify design alternatives and conduct technical feasibility.
· Develop demos and proof of concepts for technical evaluation and early customer
|11||Package||There will be a probation(training) period of three months, during this time the stipend offered will be Rs 8k per month. The performance will be assessed after 30-60-90 days and rated periodically over three months of probation and based on that the salary will be revised as per the below matrix:
In-case, they score less than 3, Company reserves the right to terminate their services.
The selected candidate will sign an agreement for 24 months with the organisation.
|12||Any Bond or Fee||Yes|
|(Please specify clearly)||24 Months|
|13||Placement Process||Virtual Process|