Registration open for Placement Session Batch 2022.
Greetings from Training and Placement Department!!!!!!
We are glad to inform you that the Placement season has already been started for the batch 2022 passing out. I am hereby enclosing the link to the Placement Registration form in the T&P Department for the upcoming placement drives.
NOTE:- Only registered students are eligible for Placement Training and placement from DBGI.
Last date – August 21, 2021.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR REGISTRATION IN THE T&P DEPARTMENT OF DBGI:-
- The placement facility is available to all the students registered with Training & Placement Cell, they should submit filled up the ‘Student Information Sheet’ in T&P Dept.
- It is mandatory for the students to attend aptitude and other pieces of training (Resume Writing/Email Writing/GD/PI) failing to which students will not be allowed to participate in any Training & Placement Activity.
- College uniform is mandatory for students to be present in the Campus Recruitment Process, failing which students will not be allowed to appear for campus interviews.
- Students must keep their Identity Card with them at the time of PPT/Test/Group Discussion/ Interviews, and produce the same when demanded by the visiting team or their representatives.
- For pre-placement talks (PPT) students should be present at least 15 minutes before the scheduled time at the venue & be seated. Delay in reporting will disqualify the student from the recruitment process. Students should be punctual & once the HR People/Company representative enters the venue all doors will be closed and NO ENTRY to the students.
- If students face any difficulty or have any queries, they should contact the member of T&P cell only. Students should not contact the recruiter directly. This should be strictly followed.
- Any student, who has received an offer letter, must inform the Placement office and submit the photocopy of the same as soon as possible.
- A nice ambiance should be maintained by the students during the Placements/Recruitment process. Any behavior bringing disgrace to the Institute will not be tolerated and strict action will be taken against such students. Students should follow professional etiquette. If found guilty, such students will be disqualified from further placement activity.
- During the Campus Recruitment, a student who opts for the written test should mandatorily appear for the GD/PI also, failing which he/she will be debarred from the Campus Recruitment for all other subsequent companies.
- All the students are required to achieve 75 % academic attendance to participate in the placement Drive.
- We will share all the Job Descriptions with students, after receiving the mail they should give their names/Resumes to T&P Dept. for participation in the drive.
- Once the student will get placed, he/she is not allowed to sit for the next placement drive unless the package would be 2 times or more.
- Joining details should be discussed at the time of the interview, if the student is not ready for immediate joining then share the situation at the time of the interview. At the time of joining no reasons will be considered.
- Those who got placement in BPO’s are eligible to sit for another core company.
- After registration/resume sending for a company, if you are absent in more than three recruitment processes you are debarred from the placement department i.e. he/she will be not allowed for further Campus Recruitment for all other subsequent companies.
*NOTE: – If the students agree with all the above terms and conditions of T&P Department then only he/she will be eligible to participate in the upcoming placement drive.
Placement registration link for the batch 2022 passing out:– https://forms.gle/cqPsp85dtuk3MHSD7