Student Cell at DBGI is born out of an initiative to provide students with a one-stop destination to seek guidance and redress grievances through mediation and reasoned discussion. The function of the cell is to look into the complaints and allegations lodged by any student of the college and judge its merit. Anyone with a legitimate and genuine grievance may approach the cell members in person or in consultation with the students’ cell members. The cell is responsible for dealing with all types of grievances, complaints and malpractices faced by the students.
Purpose of The Cell
The student cell at DBGI functions with the following purposes.
- To support and guarantee a democratic atmosphere in the campus.
- To provide students with a single platform where their grievances can both be heard and resolved.
- To familiarise all students about their duties and rights.
- To aid the institute become even more student-friendly.
- To ensure the qualitative as well as quantitative development of the institution.
Message from The Head of the Department
Student Cell at DBGI is not merely a step taken for the sake of it. It is a well-thought initiative taken for the betterment of both the institute and its most prominent stakeholders, the students. We understand the importance and relevance of being heard. Therefore, the cell has been framed to become a one-stop solution for the students to express their grievances/problems freely and frankly, without any fear of being victimized. DBGI Student Cell recognizes the virtue of all students to operate and study in an environment free from harassment, bullying and forbidden discrimination. Therefore, we make sure to listen and redress any and every form of complaint in order to sustain a harmonious enriching atmosphere in the institute.
Procedure for Lodging the Complaint
The students are free to file any and every complaint.
- The students may feel free to put up a grievance in writing/or in the format available in the link beneath and drop it to the student cell.
- The cell will act upon those cases which have been forwarded along with the requisite information.
- The student cell will assure that the complaint has been suitably solved in a specified time limit granted by the cell.
The cell’s vision is to develop an organizational framework to resolve students’ and other stakeholders’ grievances.
To equip the students to access immediate, hassle-free, reliable, and unbiased recourse to redress their grievances.