UBTER JEEP 2020 Application Form
UBTER JEEP 2020 Application Form
The application form for UBTER JEEP 2020 has been released from 15th January 2020 onwards on the ubtejeep.in. The applicants can fill the application form till 15th April 2020. The forms for UBTER JEEP 2020 will be available both online and offline. One can fill the form through offline mode by filling and submitting the OMR application amidst January 20, 2020, to April 04, 2020. The online forms are available on the official website of the conducting body, and the offline form can be obtained from the participating polytechnic institutes.
What is UBTER JEEP 2020?
Uttarakhand Board of Technical Education, Roorkee (UBTER) conducts, Joint Engineering Examination Polytechnic (JEEP). It is the state level examination for admission to various polytechnic courses offered by different colleges in Uttarakhand state. Through the exam, one can take admission in various diploma programs in the fields of pharmacy, engineering, fashion designing etc.
What are the courses offered under UBTER JEEP 2020?
The Uttarakhand Polytechnic (JEEP) 2020 provides admission in various courses, such as:
- Diploma in Engineering/Technology (Various Diverse Disciplines )
- Diploma in Hotel Management & Catering
- Diploma in Pharmacy
- PG Diploma in Computer Application
- Modern Office Management & Secretarial Practice
- Diploma in Textile Designing/Garments/Technology/Fashion Designing
- Diploma in Engineering (LE-Lateral Entry)
FOR ANY ENQUIRY
What are the Important Dates of UBTER JEEP 2020?
|UBTER JEEP 2020||Dates|
|Release Date of Application Form (Online)||15th January 2020|
|Last Date of Application Form (Online)||15th April 2020
|Release Date of Application Form (Offline)||20th January 2020|
|Last Date of Application Form (Offline)||04th April 2020|
|Admit Card Release Date||25th April 2020|
|Exam Date||10th May 2020 (E/P Group) – 11th May 2020 (H/M/G/A Group)|
|Result Announcement||Third week of May 2020|
|Start of Counseling Date||Second week of June 2020|
What is the UBTER JEEP 2020 Eligibility Criterion?
The eligibility criterion for the exam is different for each course offered under the BTER JEEP 2020.
Age Limit -: There is no age limit to apply for UBTER JEEP 2020.
Physical Fitness: Candidates must be medically fit to apply for this test.
Domicile: The exam is for the students of Uttarakhand; therefore, the Candidate must have the domicile of Uttarakhand state or should have studied in Uttarakhand.
- Diploma in Engineering & Technology: Candidates must have passed 10+2 or its relevant examination from Uttarakhand with Mathematics and Science and at least 35% marks.
- Diploma in Pharmacy: Candidate must have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry and Life Sciences or Math. Candidates who have passed 10+2 from NIOS as per the Pharmacy Council of India standards are also eligible to apply for JEEP.
- Diploma in Hotel Management and Catering Technology: Candidates must have qualified 10 + 2 or equivalent examination with English as a major subject and with at least 35% marks.
- Modern Office Management and Secretarial Practice: Candidates must have passed 10+2 or its equivalent examination Hindi and English both are a mandatory subject; candidate must have both the subjects either in high school or intermediate.
- PG Diploma in Computer Application: Candidate must have a Graduation Degree.
- Diploma in Fashion Design, Textile Design and Garment Technology: Candidate must have passed High School with at least 35% marks.
- Lateral Entry in Second Year of Diploma Engineering Course: Candidates will have to pass 10+2 with PCM/ ITI (2 Years)/12th (Vocational/Technical subjects).
How to apply for UBTER JEEP 2020?
- The application form for UBTER JEEP 2020 is available in both online and the offline mode.
- The online form can be filled on the official website of the conducting body, thus in.
- The offline application form can be obtained from any polytechnic state-aided institutions situated in Uttarakhand. One can buy the form from the institutes by paying the required application fee.
- Offline application form should be sent to the given address:
Joint Entrance Examination and Training
Research Development cell,
Upper Amwala, Dehradun – 248001.
What is the application fee for UBTER JEEP 2020?
- For the online application, the JEEP 2020 Application Fee can be paid through online mode only and for offline the fee can be submitted in the Polytechnic institutes while getting the form.
- Online fee can be paid through net banking/debit card/credit card.
- The application fee for general category is Rs. 800/-.
- The application fee for SC/ST category is Rs. 500/-.
What is the Schedule for UBTER JEEP 2020?
The UBTER JEEP 2020 is going to be conducted in two shifts. A first shift is from 10:00 AM to 12:00 PM while the second shift is from 02:00 PM to 04:00 PM. The exam schedule is as follows-:
|Engineering and Diploma (E)||May 10, 2020|
|Diploma in Pharmacy (P)||May 10, 2020
|Hotel Management and Catering Technology (H)||May 11, 2020
|Modern Office and Secretarial Practice (M)||May 11, 2020
|PG Diploma in Computer Application (G)||May 11, 2020
|Lateral Entry (A)||May 11, 2020
What is the Exam Pattern of UBTER JEEP 2020?
- Mode of Exam: Offline Mode (Pen-Paper Mode)
- Duration of the Exam: 02 Hours
- Questions Type: Objective Type Questions
- Number of questions: 100 Question
- Total Marks: 100 Marks, each question carries 1 mark.
- Negative Marking: There is no negative marking
- Distribution of questions in each section – Distribution of questions for each subject is different. It is as follows:
- Diploma in Engineering/Technology:
Mathematics will cover 50% Questions, and Science (Physics & Chemistry) will cover the other 50%.
- Diploma in Pharmacy:
Physics, Chemistry covers 50%, and Biology and Mathematics cover another 50%.
- Diploma in Hotel Management & Catering Technology:
The Reasoning & Logical Discussion section involves 25%, Numerical Ability Section involves 25%, Science Aptitude Section Involves 25%, and English Language Section covers the left 25%.
- Modern Office Management & Secretarial Practice:
English & Hindi Comprehension covers 30% of the question paper. Reasoning & Intelligence involves 35% the Numerical Ability section is of 10%, and the General Awareness section covers the 25% of the question paper.
- PG Diploma in Computer Application:
The English Comprehension involves 20%; Numerical Ability covers 15%, Reasoning is 30%, General Intelligence covers 20% of the question paper and the last 15% is covered by General Awareness.
- Diploma in Textile Designing/Garments Technology/Fashion Designing:
The English & Hindi Comprehension involves 20%, Reasoning & Intelligence involves 50%, and General Awareness involves 30%.
- Diploma in Engineering Lateral Entry:
The Mathematics section has a weight age of 40%, Physics 20%, Chemistry20%, General Engineering 20%.
UPTER JEEP 2020 Admit Card
UBTER JEEP 2020 Admit Card can be downloaded through online mode. The admit card can be downloaded by the aspirants from the official website through the details like registration number or roll number, their name and date of birth.
UBTER JEEP 2020 Result
UBTER JEEP 2020 result will be made available online at the official website ubter.in. The candidates can check their respective result using their exam roll number.
UBTER JEEP 2020 Counseling
Once the result is out the candidates who qualify the exam are eligible to participate in the UBTER JEEP 2020 counseling process. Through the online counseling process, the candidates can choose the subject and the institute. The allotment of the subject and college will be made on the basis of the merit list.
What are the documents required for UBTER JEEP 2020 counseling?
- Admit Card and Score Card of the Exam.
- Class 10th and 12th Mark sheets.
- Permanent address and Address proof.
- Category certificate (if applicable).
- Transfer certificate (TC)
- Migration certificate.
- Passport size photograph (colored will be preferred).