Employability Test for Engineering UG Students
|B.Tech 1st year||19-January-2021|
|B.Tech 2nd year||19-January-2021|
|B.Tech 3rd year||20-January-2021|
|B.Tech 4th year||20-January-2021|
A Personal Computer / Laptop.
A Webcam connected with the System
In case candidates don’t have Laptop/ Desktop, he or she can appear on Mobile also.
Smooth and uninterrupted Internet connectivity (throughout the testing session)
You may take the test as per your convenience at your home, a nearby cyber-cafe etc.
We would like to reiterate that you must take the test on a computer with webcam and dedicated/ smooth Internet connectivity. If your test gets stuck at any point, there is a ‘Resume Incomplete Test’ option that will enable you to restart the test at the same place where you got stuck. For more details on this, please read the instructions given below. Please ensure that you Resume Test within 2 hours of your test being stopped.
Browser/OS Requirements: This Assessment is supported by the below listed Browsers/Versions only.
Google Chrome (version 40 and above)
Mozilla Firefox (version 40 and above)
In case you’re taking the test on Windows 8, make sure you use latest version and disable all the popups/ notifications.
Procedure for taking online Test
Following are the steps for taking the test:
- For taking the AMCAT exam click on the URL provided in the email and follow the instructions.
2. At several instances during the test you will be prompted to allow the access of your webcam, please allow to enable your webcam.
3. Post testing your webcam, Close the webcam testing prompt and Enter the username and password provided to you in this mail.
4. Click on Start New Test and fill the registration form.
5. Click on Start Test. A 15 digit number will appear. This is your AMCAT ID. Note it and keep it safe with you.
6. To answer a question click on Confirm and then Next to submit your answer.
IMPORTANT NOTE: You are not allowed to open any other Browser / Switch between the Test Screen and other windows/ Minimize the Test Window. The Test will get locked permanently if a candidate is found switching through windows while taking the Test.
1. There is no negative marking.
2. You have to answer all the questions mandatorily .
3. Do not click on Module Exit or Test Exit.
4. If somehow your test is stopped in between, (due to power failure/internet disconnection) wait for five minutes. Now, you may login again using the same details. After entering the username and password click on Resume Incomplete Test. Select your AMCAT Id and then re enter Username and Password.
Please ensure that you Resume Test within 2 hours of your test being stopped. (Please Resume the Test only after 5 mins of halting the Test)
- Do not copy paste the User Name and Password. Always type in.
- Complete the test in one go, no breaks allowed in-between.
- This is a timed test, it is essential to keep track of time while answering the questions.
- Answer all the questions and complete all the modules.
- For taking the exam type the URL in the address bar of the Web Browser.
- Enter the username and password given to you to login.
- Click on Start New Test.
- You will be automatically prompted to Allow your Camera to be enabled, please ACCEPT the request. This will prompt a message ‘You Are Under Surveillance’. Your camera is now enabled.
- Fill the registration form.
- Click on Start Test and keep a note of your AMCAT ID as mentioned on the top.
- To answer a question click on Confirm and then Next to submit your answer.
- Do not click on Module Exit or Test Exit.
Ensure that while you open this link no other tab/window/link is opened simultaneously on your system else your scores will not be processed.
1. DO NOT SWITCH THROUGH TABS ELSE YOUR TEST WILL GET LOCKED & YOU WON’T BE ABLE TO RESUME THE TEST.
2. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS BE SITTING IN FRONT OF YOUR COMPUTER DURING THE ENTIRE DURATION OF THE TEST.
3. DO NOT TRY TO TAKE SCREENSHOT OF THE TEST, ELSE YOUR TEST WILL BE LOCKED & YOU WON’T BE ABLE TO COMPLETE THE TEST.
4. PLEASE DISABLE ALL POP-UPS BEFORE STARTING THE TEST.
5. Ensure your face is clearly visible in the webcam. Do not wear a cap, scarf, goggles/ sunglasses, etc.
6. Please ensure that you are not wearing any headphones, earphones, etc.
7. Do not cover your face during the test.
8. Please ensure that no one else is sitting with you during the entire duration of the test.
Batch Modules candidates need to appear
|2021||English, Quant, Logical Reasoning , Personality test & Domain/Skills( ALL MCQ)|
|2022||english, Quant, Logical Reasoning , Personality test & C Programming ( ALL MCQ)|
|2023||english, Quant, Logical Reasoning , Personality test & C Programming(ALL MCQ)|
|2024||english, Quant, Logical Reasoning , Personality test & Computer fundamentals(ALL MCQ)|