NCHMCT JEE Application Form 2021
NCHMCT JEE conducted by National Testing Agency (NTA) has released its application form for 2021 on the official website of the National Council of Hotel Management and Catering Technology (NCHMCT) as well as on the National Testing Agency (NTA). The candidates can fill the form from February 3, 2021, onwards to the latest by May 10, 2021, in online mode.
What is NCHMCT JEE 2021?
National Council of Hotel Management and Catering Technology (NCHMCT) JEE 2021, conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA) is a national level exam conducted for admission to aspirants in Hospitality and Hotel Management Courses offered by various best hotel management Institute in Dehradun, Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore and various other colleges affiliated to NCHM across the country. The programs offered after clearing the exam are-:
- B.Sc. Hospitality and Hotel Administration – Specialization (3 Years Course)
- B.Sc. Hospitality and Hotel Administration – Generic (3 Years Course)
Important Dates for NCHMCT JEE 2021
- Start date to fill NCHMCT JEE 2021 application form –February 3, 2021
- Last date to fill NCHMCT JEE 2021 application form – May 10, 2021
- Dates for the final transaction of fee – 10 May 2021 (Till 11:50 P.M.)
- Dates for application correction – 12th to 16th May 2021
- The start date for NCHMCT JEE 2021 Admit Card- Last week of May 2021 (Expected)
- NCHMCT JEE 2021 Exam Date – 12 June 2021 (Saturday)
- Result Declaration, NCHMCT JEE 2021 – June/ July 2021 (Expected)
- Counselling, NCHMCT JEE 2021 – July 2021 (Expected)
Who Can Apply?
According to the NCHMCT eligibility criteria aspirants have to meet the age limit, specified academic qualification, and physical fitness to be able to give the NCHMCT JEE 2021 exam.
- A student must be an Indian Citizen.
- Students must have passed in 10+2 of Senior Secondary Exam (SSE) or any other equivalent exam from a recognized board with English as one of their major subject.
- Candidates waiting for the result or appearing in 10+2 or any equivalent exam can also appear on a provisional basis for NCHMCT JEE 2021.
- As per the eligibility guidelines, the provisional admission is subjected to cancellation if candidates by any chance fail to provide proof of having passed the 10+2 or its equivalent exam at the time of counseling.
- The upper age limit for General and OBC candidates is 25 years as on July 1, 2021, while it is 28 years in the case of SC/ST.
- Candidates at the time of admission also have to provide a physical fitness certificate from a recognized medical practitioner.
How to Fill the NCHMCT form?
Candidates can follow the steps given below to fill NCHMCT JEE application form 2021. Candidates can apply for NCHMCT JEE 2021 through the “Online” mode only. The Application Form in any other mode will not be accepted. Only one application is to be submitted by a candidate. More than one application hence multiple application forms submitted by a candidate will not be accepted.
Download the Information Bulletin and Replica of the Application Form and read these thoroughly to ensure your eligibility. Further, after the confirmation, follow the steps given below to apply online:
Step-1: Register for Online Registration through your Email ID and Mobile No. and write down system generated Application Number for further use and reference.
Step-2: Completely and relevantly fill the online application form and note down the system generated application number.
Step-3: Upload scanned images of:
- Your recent photograph (in jpg/ jpeg file, size 10Kb – 200Kb) either in color or black & white with 80% face (without mask)
- Your signature (file size: 4kb – 30kb)
- PwD Certificate (file size 50 kb-300 kb).
Step-4: Pay the fee using any of the specified Payment Gateway(s) integrated to the Online Application through Net Banking / Debit / Credit Card / UPI / Wallet/ Paytm and retain the proof of the paid fees.
All these steps mentioned can be done together or at separate timings.
What is the Application Fee?
The application fee of NCHMCT JEE 2021 are as follows –
- Candidates’ belonging to the General (UR)/ OBC-(NCL) as per Central List will be paying Rs 1000/-
- Candidates belonging to the EWS category will have to pay Rs 700.
- Candidates belonging to SC, ST, and PwD and Transgender category will have to pay Rs.450.
One can submit the fee (through Canara Bank / PAYTM Payment Gateway through the payment modes: Credit Card / Debit Card / Net-Banking/UPI /Wallet)
What is NCHNCT Exam Pattern?
- NCHMCT JEE exams will be held in online mode.
- There will be a total of 200 questions in the question paper.
- The questions paper will be designed in two languages, namely English and Hindi.
- The time allotted will be 3 hours.
- For every correct answer, the candidate is awarded 4 marks.
- There will be negative marking. 1 mark will be deducted for every wrong answer.
- For every unanswered question, 0 marks will be deducted.
NCHMCT JEE will consist of 200 MCQ questions will be divided into five parts as per the NCHMCT JEE Syllabus 2021 –
- Numerical ability & Analytical aptitude – 30 Questions
- Reasoning & Logical Deduction – 30 Questions
- GK & Current Affairs – 30 Questions
- English Language – 60 Questions
- Aptitude for the service sector – 50 Questions
A total of 49 exam centers have been finalized for the entrance test. The university, however, takes no request for a change of exam centers. The candidate’s allotted exam center will be mentioned on one’s admit card.
How to get the NCHMCT JEE Admit Card?
- The NCHMCT JEE 2021 Admit Card will get available in the last week of May 2021 as expected, on the website itself. The accurate date of the allotment will be announced later through the NTA website. Students can log in to the website and can download the Admit Form.
- Any candidate will not be allowed to enter the examination hall without admit card.
- Along with the admit card, the candidate must also bring valid ID Prooflike Driving License/Voter Id/Pan Card/Aadhar Card.
About Answer Key
In the first week of May (Expected) NTA will release the answer sheet along with the question paper of NCHMCT JEE 2021. Candidates can go through NCHM JEE 2021 answer key and can challenge the answer if they have any objection till the second week of May 2021. For challenging the answer key, there will be a fee of Rs 1000 for each answer.
NCHMCT JEE Result 2021
NCHMCT JEE result 2021 will be declared in online mode by June/ July 2021 (Expected). One can check the result by following the given below steps:
Step 1 – Visit the official website of NCHMCT JEE.
Step 2 – Open ‘NCHMCT JEE 2021 – NTA Score’
Step 3 – Click on the ‘View NCHM JEE 2021 – NTA Score’
Step 4 – Enter the login credentials to open the site.
Step 5 – Click on the ‘ Sign in’ button to view the NCHMCT 2021 result.
NCHMCT JEE 2021 Reservation
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST category are provided with reserved seats of 15% and 7.5% respectively.
- Candidates belonging to the Non-Creamy layer of OBC are given a reservation of 27% seats.
- If seats in any category remain vacant, these will be filled by the general category.
- But candidates must need to produce certificates issued by the concerned authority to confirm the claim.
NCHMCT JEE 2021 Counselling
NCHMCT will conduct NCHMCT JEE counseling most probably by July 2021 (accurate date to be announced soon). Three consecutive counseling rounds will be made for conducting the seat allotment process by NCHMCT. Seats will be offered based on the student’s All India Rank (AIR), category, choice & availability of seats in the institutes.